Rothiemurchus Lodge has slowly expanded over the years from its very small beginnings back in 1948. Public areas of the lodge complex are made up of the areas shown below. The lodge complex is a fantastic facility for the wider MoD community to enjoy all year round. And with your support may it long continue.
- Self-catering accommodation for 102 guests – ideal for groups.
- All rooms are centrally heated and double-glazed. Some have en-suite facilities.
- Large, fully-equipped kitchens with fridge, freezer, microwave ovens, crockery and cutlery. The Union Jack Lodge has industrial dishwashers.
- Washing and drying facilities.
- Linen and towels can be provided at an extra charge.
- TVs in each of the four lounges as well as in en-suite rooms.
- WiFi is avaiable at a small charge
The Union jack lodge
The Union Jack Lodge is set to the rear of the main lodge and can house large organised groups in bunk house type accommodation; facilities include modern bathrooms and kitchens, and large seating and dining area.
The old nuffield lodge
The Old Nuffield is serviced by a fully equipped kitchen with adjoining dining and seating area, complete with TV. Rooms are shared and have fully functional bathroom facilities.
The new nuffield lodge
This lodge is ideally suited for families and small groups. It includes double and family rooms with en-suite bathrooms, as well as fully equipped kitchen and living/dining area with TV.
This is our most modern facility, only coming online in April 2017. The spacious room includes a double bed, TV, en-suite 'wet room' and a joining door leading to a carer's room.
The bar & games rooms
A fully stocked bar with snacks is available by arrangement in the evenings. The area also has a full size pool table, darts and other board games for your entertainment.